Today's Product spotlight is the RZR 170 Speedometer. This product is pretty exciting. As you may know we have created a variety of
products for the 170, mostly performance related. The most common question that we get is
"How fast will the 170 go with all your stuff on it?" the customer asks.
"Well unfortunately the polaris included sticker doesn't say how fast it goes, but we think about 40ish" we reluctantly answer.
"Well if I spend all this money on my machine, I want to know how fast it goes!" they respond.
So, it is with great excitement that we offer our GPS speedometer. This beauty fits right where polaris was kind enough to put that oh-so-useful sticker. Just a hole saw and you're in business. There are just a few wires to connect for power and this little buddy is ready and accurate, no calibrating for bigger tires or anything. Here are a few of the features that you might be interested in:
1. Quick acquiring. This speedo will find a GPS signal in under 2 seconds. That means it is ready whenever you are.
2. Altimeter. The LCD screen in the gage face is designed to display a variety of information including elevation.
3. 1/4 mile timer. This speedo can record all the goodies, 1/4 time, speed, and top speed in a 1/4 mile.
4. Odometer. Keep track of how far your little buddy goes with two trip meters and a total mileage gage.
5. Top speed. if you're running the hills, or the flats sometimes you want to know what your max speed was, this age will record it for you
6. average speed. Yep it records that too, know what your average is on each of your favorite trails.
The feedback from a speedometer is important to a little one learning how to drive, and pretty gratifying for dad, especially if you've been supping it up all winter long.